miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

Activity 3

Date: Today is Wednesday, april 17Th, 2013 
Name: Yamir Gonzalez
Grade: 7B
Teacher: Elizabeth Burke
 
 
                           Topy: My compocition

Hello my name is Yamir González, born June 10, 2001 in the province of Colon, I have eleven years old, my star sign is Gemini, I'm not very tall, I have black hair and black chocolate eyes.
My favorite color is blue and lite blue, my favorite food is rice and meat tuna in sauce and fried plantains.
           Course the  grade seventh  in school Saint Merry´s Academy, I  live in the                                                              Neighborhood of "El Maestro".
   I have three brothers, two men who are Yimar and Aldair Gonzalez and a sister named Yenia Gonzalez, my parents are Nancy Gonzalez and Santiago Gonzalez.
   'm a shy person, my hobbies are using the computer, video games and watching horror movies


          My sister and I                                                                       My mom and dad                                                          I  
 




  My brothers and my dad                                                                                                          My  School







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario